Hey there! this is Daimary John and this is the second post in PicsArt. This tutorial is all about, how to add a dispersion effect in PicsArt.
1. Choose an image for your project. Portrait images and those with a motion would work perfect for the dispersion effect.
2. Open the image in PicsArt.
3. Now Tap on Tools>Dispersion. Now you will get to see the Tool Set changing into, The “Size” probably. This is the size of the selection brush.
4. Okay! So now it’s time for the real edit. So it’s like, you just need to select the areas for which you would like to add a dispersion effect. You can do this by just sliding over the surface of the image.
5. You can also adjust the size of the brush by increasing the size at the bottom.
6. Once you are done with the selection. Just tap on the top top right arrow and you will now get to see the magic of PicsArt.
7. Okay so now that we have successfully added a dispered effect to our image. We can also make additional changes and modifications to our sight. List and explanations of tools, below.
a. Stretch Tool: With the help of this tool. You can manage the distance between each dispersed pixel.
b. Size Tool: This tool is used to increase the size of the dispersed pixels.
c. Direction Tool: Now this can help you get real creative. You set the direction of the dispersed pixel. Say from left to right or vise versa.
d. Fade: This tool is used to control the opacity of the dispersed pixel.
e. Blendmode: I didn’t really find this tool useful as it’s just like a rename of “effects”. I’m talking about photo effects.
8. Phew! A whole lot of education going on here. Just tap on the top right arrow to save your masterpiece!
I hope you guyz liked this post and if you DID. Show me your love by liking this post on Facebook. Like Post