Hi there. This is John Here. And in this post. I will be teaching you all “ How To Blur Background images In adobe Photoshop ” . It is very easy. All you need to know is a little bit of Selection tools. Such as Lasso Tool and or Magic Wand Tool etc. So here is How To Blur Background images In adobe Photoshop :
1. Open Your images in Adobe Photoshop.
2. Click on Magic Wand Tool.
3. Now click on the other areas of the image (The background) so that you can continue with the selection process. By the way , In Default Mode. You cannot just keep selecting the areas of your image . You need to select the function of the tool first. All of this settings are up on the left hand side. Here is a quick look (from left to right) :
a. New Selection
b. Add to Selection
c. Subtract from Selection
d. Intersect with selection.
If you want to keep continuing with the selection process. Make sure you click on the “Add to selection” tool. And if you misselect a section, Just click on the “Subtract from selection” option and click on the image.
4. Once you are done with the selection process. Now click on Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur
5. In order to blur the selected image. Just increase the Radius and you are good to go.
Here is the Completed File.