Hey there. I’m John Daimary. I have this another Photoshop tutorial for you all. It’s called “ How To Change Image Background In adobe Photoshop ”. So let’s get started.
1. Select 2 images. One as a Foreground and the other as a Background.
4. Now choose a starting point and keep selecting with the help of the Left Mouse Button. Make sure you zoom your images as much as possible. This way , it will be a lot more easier with the process. While Selecting , Use Space Bar to move around your image .
5. Once you are done selecting. Now click on the Move tool .
7. Now you have successfully changed the background image. Here if you feel like your image is a little bit bigger or smaller than your preference, Worry Not.! You can easily change the size of your image by pressing Ctrl + T .
8. Once you are OK with your image. You can do some extra adjustments by using Erasers, and Blur Tools to make your photographs look professional.
Never the less. Here is a quick preview :
And here is an Additional Add on with a blurred background.