Hey there! this is Daimary John and in this post, How to change image background in PicsArt. I will be teaching you guyz how to actually change an image’s background.
It’s easy and very simple in using PicsArt. Just follow along.
1. Choose an image for which you would like to change the background. It would be better to go for an image which can be called as a portrait. A fine example would be the image below.
2. Now choose another image as a Background. This will be the new destination for your portrait.
3. Once you have chosen both the images. Now it’s time to open them in PicsArt. So that you can start editing.
4. On the portrait image(the foreground). Tap on Tools>Free crop. Now you will get to see your Tools changing it’s shapes. You will get to see a Brush, Eraser, Portrait and etc and etc tools.
5. Here is a brief explanation of the tools given in the Free Crop section.
a. Brush Tool: With the help of this tool. You can select the portions of your image. All the selection get’s highlighted in RED.
b. Eraser Tool: While your selection process, it is obvious for you to make mistakes. You might end up selecting the wrong areas. This is where the Eraser tool comes at play. You can erase all the unwanted areas and you can also use this tool to sharpen your selection. Making it look even more professional.
c. Portrait Tool: This tool is very handy when you have images like the one for this post. With the Tap of just one, you will be capable of selecting the desired area within seconds! Works made easier.
Tip: Tap on the tool to enable Diameter selection.
6. Once you are okay with the selection. Tap on the Right Arrow located at top right hand side. You will now get a preview of your selection. If you are okay with it. Tap on Save, and your images will be saved as a Clip art. If not, Tap on the Left Arrow to go back to the selection.
7. Now open the other image(the background). Tap on Stickers and select the desired image.
8. Optional. You can also change the size of the foreground by just pulling down the image. You can do all the necessary settings and Save!
Below is the completed image.