(1) How to make a blog ?
Learn how to build your own blog and also get to know all the fundamentals of building a blog. Get to know all the comparisons between WordPress.com, Google Blogger , Wix and without doubt WordPress.org.
(2) Difference between WordPress.com and WordPress.org
All the major comparisons including Hosting, Reliability , Capabilities, Price etc. Are all compared here in my Comparison Post. And Primary “Monetization” too. A one stop comparison between Wp.com and Wp.org .
(3) What is SEO?
A SEO or “ Search Engine Optimization” is a process or a method that displays your blog or site’s , posts or pages on the “Search Engine Results” through your tags or keywords. This does not really sound amazing , but ..
(4) How to be a successful blogger?
Refresh your posts on a regular basis. Refresh your posts regularly in order to prevent “Misunderstandings” . Staying Up-To Date means a lot for mainly “Info” sites. Learn more about owning a successful blog.
(5) How to SEO your WordPress blog?
(6) What is an SSL Certificate
(7) How to monetize your WordPress blog?
You will first have to determine , which Ad network is the right for you.All works the same way but are a little different in “Nature”. Your Ads must match the type of your contents. It’s even more ..
(8) How to have unlimited storage for your blog?
(9) How to secure your WordPress blog?
(10) Important plugins for WordPress
I have this post which is all based on the important plugins for wordpress users. It’s good if you have installed all.This is just a basic list of all the important and or Super Plugins that are currently available ..
(11) How to build s WordPress.org blog (Cloud Host) Bluehost India
You are going to need a “Server”. That is what a Hosting Plan is. Try getting the Cloud Package. Now the main part. Don’t you dare think it’s like the one you saw in YouTube. It’s true that you can install ..
(12) Google Blogger vs WordPress
(13) When is the right time to monetize your blog?
The primary source of income.It is believed by all that you can earn $1 for every 1,000 views.So it is important for your blog to generate a constant 100K views a month. In India that would be equal to around Rs 6,300..
(14) How to limit login attempts for WordPress
(15) How to choose a strong Password ?
The most majority of peoples here on earth chooses Either their Names or Numbers as their Password. Or the names of their Loved Ones. This is why it’s very easy for hackers to guess “What Exactly Is the Password?”