KineMaster-Pro Video Editor is an advanced Video Editor for mobile Devices.
Hello There! Daimary John here. And welcome to “Ordinary Office”. In this article, “What is KineMaster”?. We will learn;
- What is KineMaster?
- What are the special features of KineMaster?
- System Requirements for KineMaster. And,
- What are the uses of KineMaster?
What is KineMaster?
KineMaster is a fully featured video editing software for mobile devices with advanced features such as layers, music, text as well as Chroma Key functionality.
KineMaster is a great mobile video editing app. KineMaster is available as both “Free” and “Paid” versions.
The “Free” version is sufficient for everyone to experience the taste of pro video editing tools. The only place where it hurts it probably the watermark. Which it leaves while export.
You can basically get the pro version in both “Monthly” or “Annually” subscriptions. Below are the price list for KineMaster.
- Monthly : ₹ 287.37
- Yearly : ₹ 2,299.81 , respectively.
What are the special features of KineMaster?
As mentioned above. KineMaster is a great video editing software with great features. Below is a list of all the unique and useful features of KineMaster.
- 3D transitions
- Chroma Key
- Multi Layer Editing etc.
“Chroma key” or “Green Screen” is both unique and new in mobile video editing. What Chroma Key or a Green Screen represents is simply a transparent background. Such as,
You might have seen YouTube videos with intro. Asking viewers to subscribe to their channel via a moving hand which then clicks a button etc.
Not only for YouTube. Chroma key is most popular in creating Sci-fi movies. And now you can do the same by downloading Green Screen Videos from online stock sites and later importing them to KineMaster.
System Requirements for KineMaster
According to KineMaster. The export size, Frame Rate, Bit Rate etc depends on the device’s hardware. Including the editing resolution.
Below is a full list of all the requirements of KineMaster.
For 4K Editing :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Huawei Kirin 655 HiSilicon 6250
- Samsung Exynos 9 Octa 8895
- Xiaomi Surge S1
- Nvidia Tegra X1
For UHD (1440p) Editing :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, 810, 820, Note: Some variations of the Snapdragon 808, 810, and 820 chipsets may support 4K editing, but most only support UHD.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Note: The Snapdragon 835 chipset is capable of 4K editing although KineMaster does not support it yet. We expect to support 4K using this chipset starting from the release of KineMaster 5.0.
- Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 8890
For FHD (1080p) Editing :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 805, Note: Some variations of the Snapdragon 805 chipset may support UHD or 4K editing, but most only support FHD (1080p).
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800, 801
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 626
- Tegra K1(64bit, T132)
- Huawei Kirin 950 HiSilicon 3650
- Huawei Kirin 920 HiSilicon 3630, Note: Using video layers on Kirin 920 may result in reduced performance
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420
- MediaTek MT6797, MT8173, MT6752
- MediaTek MT6735, MT6753, MT8127, MT8163, MY6757, Note: Using video layers on MT6735, MT6753, MT8127, MT8163, or MT6757 may result in reduced preview and exporting performance
- Intel Atom Z3560 (Moorefield)
For HD (720p) Editing :
- Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580 (720p only), Note: For best results on Exynos 7 Octa 7580, set the export bitrate to maximum when sharing.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 615/616/617/625/650/652 (720p only)
I believe the tests performed above were for the good old days. Now it’s the age of Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
What are the uses of KineMaster?
KineMaster has wide range of uses which can really help you chase your dreams.
Below are a list of few useful uses of the KineMaster Pro Video Editor.
- Video Editing.
- Creating Intro for YouTube etc.
- Creating Sci-fi short movies.
- Learning about video editing by working with layers etc.
- App : KineMaster Pro Video Editor
- Performance Chart : KineMaster PDF
- Image 1 : KineMaster Interface
- Image 2 : Computer Chip
Well this was all in this article, “What is KineMaster”. And I hope this article to be the one you were looking for.
If you have any questions or doubts about KineMaster. Do feel free to write down a comment.
And if you want to learn more about KineMaster. Such as KineMaster tutorials. Do feel free to check out my other tutorials here in “Ordinary Office”. That’s ( ordinaryoffice.com).
Thank you very much for reading this post.